Norman’s Pond – is a live, daily auction site for classic and collector cars in the United Kingdom. Run by motor heads for car enthusiasts, this site is set to be a game changer in the pre-owned classic and collector car market.
Easy-to-use, informative and most importantly secure, you will find onsite, only curated cars that are in excellent condition. Each car goes through stringent vetting by our team of automotive experts. With each listing, you get the full history, registered users and national promotion of the vehicle.
Key features of Norman’s Pond
- Highly sought-after, rare and collector-quality cars
- Daily auctions
- Delivered results for sellers, always – once an auction goes live, you can expect a sale at market value (and sometimes exceeding), within 7 days
- Transparency – the seller only pays us a very reasonable commission upon a successful sale; for the buyer, only pays a small fee for finally locating their dream car
- Secure marketplace – all our site members and all our cars are vetted before they list
- Norman's Pond is part of a worldwide network of auction platforms - Global Pond.
ABOUT GLOBAL POND
Global Pond is an umbrella group of global online auction platforms for pre-owned luxury goods and rare collectibles such as automobiles, Hermes handbags/designer jewelry, watches, wines/whiskies. Each site is managed and helmed by in-house experts and specialists in their respective fields who will curate and authenticate the items, backed by Global Pond's "money back" guarantee.
WE ARE HIRING
Watch this space for opportunities to join our growing team!
Norman Shum, founder
Norman Shum is a respected figure in the car community in England. He kickstarted the Cars and Coffee chapter in Liverpool, which brings together hundreds of supercar owners and car enthusiasts. Norman is also an active partner at OCD Porsche Specialists, an independent garage that repairs, services and restores all Porsche models, as well as sell Porsche parts including merchandise from car aficionado, Magnus Walker.
Norman has assembled an experienced team of car enthusiasts who live and breathe cars. Heading the editorial team at Norman’s Pond is Andy Talbot, an automotive journalist with over 25 years experience, and he is supported by Matthew Eaton, an IT specialist and devoted Mini enthusiast.